“Aspiring to help lead change in society as a Professional Engineer“
- 4th year University of Windsor Mechanical Engineering student.
- Continuously improving my experience in project management and leadership.
- Emphasis in Materials Engineering to further learn about the strength of materials and the properties of metals, polymers, and ceramics.
- Seeking to apply knowledge of project design, research and development, and team management to projects that improve “quality of life”.
- Fueled by passion to learn and use engineering tools to solve problems.
- Planned, organized, managed, and led multiple teams to achieve success for academic and work projects.
- Created success by bringing groups of people together into teams focused on a common goal.
- Effectively used written and verbal communications to present information and pitch ideas.
- Promoted healthy team dynamics and ensured all perspectives were considered.
- Identified and analyzed root problems and conducted research for possible solutions.
- Developed and applied creative solutions for ambiguous and ill-defined projects.
- From blueprint to reality, designed engineering related and educational resource projects that met desired goals.
- Created use-cases and prototypes to aid in the evaluation and communication of designs options.
Proficiency with software:
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel – formulas & VBA, Teams…etc.), Computational software (MATLAB, COMSOL), CAD software (CATIA), WordPress
- WHMIS 2015, University of Windsor, Summer 2021
- Impact Award, University of Windsor, Summer 2020
- First Aid, Canadian Red Cross, Spring 2019
- Principal’s Award for Student Leadership, Erindale Secondary School, June 2018
I am looking forward to beginning my career after completing my engineering degree in August 2022. I am always interested in solving a challenge; you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!