“Aspiring to help lead change in society as a Professional Engineer“
- Bachelor of Applied Science Honours – Mechanical Engineering (Co-Op), University of Windsor, 2022 (With Distinction)
- Added specialization in Material Engineering (Key topics: properties and manufacturing, thermochemistry, fracture mechanics, tribology, NDT)
- Seeking meaningful employment in an role that will use and develop my engineering skills.
- Fueled by passion to learn and use engineering tools to solve problems.
- Planned, organized, managed, and led multiple teams to achieve success for academic and work projects.
- Created success by bringing groups of people together focusing on a common goal.
- Identified and analyzed root problems and conducted research for possible solutions.
- Developed and applied creative project solutions for ambiguous and ill-defined problems.
- Effectively used written and verbal communications to present information and pitch ideas.
- Promoted healthy team dynamics and ensured all perspectives were considered.
- From blueprint to reality, designed engineering and non engineering projects that met desired goals for clients.
- Created use-cases and prototypes to aid in the evaluation and communication of designs options.
Proficiency with software and simulations:
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel – formulas & VBA, Teams…etc.)
- FEM and FEA
- CAD software (Revit, CATIA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (COMSOL)
- IMPETUS Afea
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT), Professional Engineers Ontario, January 2023
- Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma Global Institute, December 2022
- WHMIS 2015, University of Windsor, Winter 2022
- Impact Award, University of Windsor, Summer 2020
- First Aid, Canadian Red Cross, Spring 2019
- Principal’s Award for Student Leadership, Erindale Secondary School, June 2018
I am looking forward to beginning my engineering career and to learn and further grow my skills as required for success. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!